Sea Buckthorn Juice and Oil Benefits: Everyone has heard of “Sanjeevani Booti”, but less of us know about its benefits and what it really is?? So here we are talking about ” The Sanjeevani Booti ” that is the “Seabuckthorn Plant” and its various benefits for our body.
What other names is Seabuckthorn known by?
Botanical name– Hippophae rhamnoides
Family – Elaeagnaceae
- Commonly known as Seabuckthorn
- Wonder fruit
- Super fruit
- Siberian pineapple
- Sea Berry
What is Seabuckthorn?
- Seabuckthorn is a plant native to cold- temperate regions. It’s widely used in form of Health supplements, and as a Medicine.
- It’s a very versatile plant, it’s berries are used for many purposes.
- Historically it was used as a fodder for horses to promote weight gain.
How does Seabuckthorn works?
- Seabuckthorn berries oil and juice is widely used in many herbal preperations.
- It’s oil is rich in Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants.
- It’s seeds and leaves contain Quercetin, a Flavonoid that helps to reduce Blood pressure.
- It’ rich in folate, Biotin, Vitamin B1, B2, B6, C & E.
- It’s the only plant food known still so far to provide all 4 Omega fatty acids- Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-7 & Omega-9.
Are there any safety concerns?
- It’s seen that Seabuckthorn acts as a Blood Thinner, which causes Bleeding.
- It may lower Blood sugar levels in patients suffering from Diabetes who are taking medications for a long time.
Are there any interactions with Medications?
- Seabuckthorn if taken along with Blood-thinning drugs or any such kind of supplements could raise the risk of Bleeding.
- It should also not be taken with medications for Cancer, Autoimmune disorders, Cardiac disorders and Gastrointestinal conditions.
- It should be avoided in Breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- And most importantly it’s very necessary to consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
Sea Buckthorn Juice and Oil Benefits for skin
- It’s rich in anti-oxidants which help to protect skin against aging signs and symptoms.
- Certain studies have shown that Seabuckthorn seeds oil if used in skin stimulate skin regeneration, helps in wound healing.
- Its oil also reduces inflammation, promotes skin elasticity.
- Helps to protect the skin against harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Prevents skin dryness
Seabuckthorn benefits for Hair
- Seabuckthorn oil protects the cells from Oxidative stress and further helps in Collagen production.
- As this plant is rich in Vitamin A, B, C, E, & K. It promotes hair strength and Elasticity.
Seabuckthorn as an Immunity booster
- As we know that Seabuckthorn has an abundant amount of vitamins, minerals, Flavonoids, Antioxidants present in it, it’s very useful to fight against various infections.
- It’s important to build resistance to any disease.
- Many studies have shown that Seabuckthorn prevents the growth of micro-organisms.
- It’s effective against the growth of many viruses.
Promotes heart health
- Being rich in Anti-oxidants it reduces the risk of heart diseases related to increased Blood pressure, High cholesterol levels.
- Overall Seabuckthorn helps in the proper functioning of heart muscles thereby reducing certain heat realted disorders.
Seabuckthorn in Gastric Ulcers
- Seabuckthorn contains Fatty acids, Beta- carotene, Alpha-tocopherol and Beta-sitosterol which is very beneficial to treat gastric ulcers.
- It has been seen that Sterols and long-chain alcohols present in Seabuckthorn had a positive effect on the intestinal mucosa.
- Rich in Omega 3, 6, 9 and very rare Omega 9, Seabuckthorn has been seen to cure various ailments.
- It’s very beneficial for skin, heart, digestion and many more conditions.
- One such Seabuckthorn juice with the benefits of Kesar and Aloe vera is manufactured by Nutricare Life Sciences. It’s really the best juice one can have to achieve the above benefits.
- So what you all are waiting for, just log in to their website- www.nutricarelifescience.com and buy this amazing product.
- Just add 2 tbs of this juice in water and have it on a regular basis.
- You will definitely feel the miraculous changes in your body, especially it helps in weight management.